Challenge or Consent required might happen when you add your Instagram account to the plugin using the Login & password method. It means Instagram has sent a message to your number or email which you have added to your Instagram account. Simply follow the steps in the email or text message. If it does not help, add your account using the cookie method.
We store the plugin license according to the domain name. Every 12 hours the plugin checks the license from our license server. When two or more requests come from different addresses rather than the registered domain name to check the license, the plugin is being disabled. Here are some reasons:
1. The exact same WordPress site works on two or more different domain names. You need to check the wp-config.php file to see if the below codes or similar codes have been added to your wp-config.php file. There might be your domain IP address or another domain name. To fix the issue, you need to remove the codes. If you do not have the technical knowledge, contact your hosting provider.
define('WP_SITEURL', 'http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']); define('WP_HOME', 'http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']);
2. You have copied your website along with plugins. To fix the issue, you need to delete the plugin on the copied website;
3. You have installed a crack/nulled version of the plugin on the website before. Please deactivate and delete the plugin. Download the official version from Codecanyon and install the plugin again.
4. Any other reason that the plugin is on multiple websites using a license. To fix the issue, delete the plugin on other addresses.
The GD, JPEG, PNG, FreeType support have to be installed and enabled on your server to share images on Instagram. If you do not have the technical knowledge to install them, contact your hosting provider.
- Go to your page and enable the Groups tab;
- Refresh the page and go to the Groups tab;
- Link your groups to the page;
- Go to the FS Poster plugin and select the page that you have linked;
- The plugin will share the post in groups on behalf of the page.