How to auto-post on Google Business Profile locations using FS Poster
Option 1: Using the FS Poster Standard App to add your account;
Option 2: Use the Cookie method to add your account to the plugin.
1. Add a Google Business Profile account to the FS Poster using the App method
1. Go to FS Poster > Accounts > Google Business Profile menu;
2. Click the ADD AN ACCOUNT button;
3. Select the App method. It will use the Standard App by default and that App is hidden. You do not need to check the “Use a custom App”, if you do not have one;
4. And click the ADD button and authorize your Google Business Profile account;
5. Activate communities.
2. Add a Google Business Profile account to the FS Poster using the Cookie method.
- Go to FS Poster > Accounts > Google Business Profile menu;
- Click the ADD AN ACCOUNT button;
- Open the Incognito tab in the browser. You can open the Incognito tab in Chrome by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N keys;
- Go to Google Business Profile and log in to your Google account. You should log in only a Google account within the Incognito tab;
- Press the F12 key on your keyboard and go to the Application tab within the opened window;
- Click the Cookies in the left menu;
- Copy the value of the "SID", "SSID", "HSID" cookies and close the browser tab without logging out from your GMB account;
- Paste cookies to the dedicated inputs in the add an account modal and click the ADD button.