Please follow the steps below to add your Medium account:
1. Go to the FS Poster > Accounts > Medium menu;
2. Click the ADD AN ACCOUNT button;
3. Click the GET ACCESS button in the opened window and authorize your Medium account.
To create a Medium App, the following elements on your account should be ready;
- A profile name;
- A bio;
- An avatar;
- Two samples of your writing published to Medium.
1. Go to Medium help center to submit a request;
2. Choose "I'm having another issue or question"
3. Choose "I have another issue or question"
4. Fill out the form;
5. Click the Submit button;
When Medium accepts your request, you will see the Developers menu under the settings of your account.
6. Click the Manage Applications button to create a new App and fill the form out.
You can copy your Callback URL from the Medium App menu.
7. Now your App is ready. Copy your Client ID and Client Secret and add your App to the plugin in the APPS tab.
8. Go to the FS Poster > Accounts > Medium menu;
9. Click the ADD AN ACCOUNT button;
10. Choose your personal App and click the GET ACCESS button in the opened window and authorize your Medium account.