Add Social Account
How To Auto-publish And Schedule WordPress Posts To Medium
Adding Medium Accounts To The FS Poster Plugin Using the App Method
Please follow the steps below to add your Medium account:
1. Go to the FS Poster > Accounts > Medium menu;
2. Click the ADD AN ACCOUNT button;
3. Click the GET ACCESS button in the opened window and authorize your Medium account.
Adding Medium Accounts To The FS Poster Plugin Using the Token Method
Go to the Medium account settings > Integration tokens to get an integration token.
Enter a description for your token and click the button. Now, you can copy your token and add the account using the token method.
How To Create A Personal Medium APP And Add An Account To The FS Poster Plugin Using The Personal App
To create a Medium App, the following elements on your account should be ready;
- A profile name;
- A bio;
- An avatar;
- Two samples of your writing were published to Medium.
2. Choose "I'm having another issue or question"
3. Choose "I have another issue or question"
4. Fill out the form;
5. Click the Submit button;
When Medium accepts your request, you will see the Developers menu under the settings of your account.
6. Click the Manage Applications button to create a new App and fill the form out.
You can copy your Callback URL from the Medium App menu.
7. Now your App is ready. Copy your Client ID and Client Secret and add your App to the plugin in the APPS tab.
8. Go to the FS Poster > Accounts > Medium menu;
9. Click the ADD AN ACCOUNT button;
10. Choose your personal App, click the GET ACCESS button in the opened window, and authorize your Medium account.