How to Add a New WordPress based Site to the FS Poster Plugin
Let's say you have a second blog, and you want to share the same blog post on your second blog automatically. After adding the blog, what you share in your blog will be auto-sync to the second blog. And you can add as many blogs as you want.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to FS Poster > Accounts > WordPress menu;
2. Copy your site URL from the browser search box and enter the site URL, username, and password;
3. Click the ADD A SITE button.
1. The remote websites you want to add to the plugin have to use HTTPS and have xmlrpc.php to execute queries. Some WordPress builders or hosting providers disable it or rename the file. The file can be found on your website as shown below:
When you go to the file on your website, you should see that your website accepts posts. Otherwise, you will not be able to share posts from your website to other WordPress websites.
Security plugins should not block the XML-RPC option.
If you cannot have the technical knowledge, please contact your hosting provider to enable the XMLRPC.
2. You may need to whitelist wp-android as a user agent in Cloudflare.