How to auto-post on YouTube Community using FS Poster
- Open the Incognito tab in the browser. You can open the Incognito tab in Chrome by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N keys;
- Login to your YouTube Studio account and go to your YouTube Channel Dashboard;
- Press the F12 key on your keyboard or right-click to inspect element and go to the Application tab within the opened window;
- Click the Cookies in the left menu;
- Copy the value of the "LOGIN_INFO", "__Secure-3PAPISID", "__Secure-3PSID" cookies and close the browser tab without logging out from your account;
- Go to FS Poster > Accounts > YouTube Community menu;
- Click the ADD AN ACCOUNT button;
- Paste cookies to the dedicated inputs in the add an account modal and click the ADD button.
- Activate your channel to share posts.