How To Auto-post And Schedule WordPress Posts To Plurk
Option 1: Using the FS Poster Standard App to add your account;
Option 2: Create your personal App and add your accounts using the personal App;
1. Using the FS Poster Standard App to add your account
Please follow the steps below to add Plurk accounts to the FS Poster plugin:
- Go to FS Poster > Accounts > Plurk;
- Click the ADD AN ACCOUNT button;
- Click the GET ACCESS button and then click the Yes. Grant the permission button in the opened window to authorize your Plurk account;
- Copy your verification number;
- Paste it to the dedicated input;
- Click the ADD button.
That is all. Your account will be added to the plugin.
Activate your account to share posts on Plurk.
2. How to create a Plurk App and add it to the FS Poster plugin
- Go to the Register for your Plurk App page;
- Select the Interactive Bot or Plurk crawler option and fill in App detail;
- Click the Register App button to create a Plurk App;
- As soon as the App is created, click the edit button;
- Copy the App Key and App secret;
- Go to the App menu of the FS Poster plugin and add the App to the plugin;
- Go to the Accounts tab of the FS Poster plugin and add your account by selecting your own App.