This method is the best method for adding a Facebook account. It is safer, more relevant, and works 100% of the time: no errors, no chance of being blocked by Facebook. You can get permission to share posts on your managed groups, and own pages. Facebook does not officially allow users to share on member groups, and timeline using any of the Facebook apps. Read more about the annoncement
Firstly, you should create your personal Facebook App, and send it to the review. It may take some days to be approved. After approval, you can add your account using your personal app.
For creating personal Facebook App, and sending it to the review, please follow these steps:
I have a WordPress blog site. Every time I create a new blog post I need to share its link on my personal social pages and groups.
Now I purchased WordPress plugin, named "FS Poster" which allows me to share my blog posts on social media automatically and save my time.
Therefore I need to create a Facebook App.
How to work FS Poster:
You can test it on the demo version of the plugin:
1. Firstly I should set up my Facebook account. Enter to Accounts > Facebook menu, and Click to "+ ADD ACCOUNT" button.
2. Choose Personal App method, and click next step: http://prntscr.com/q5whnl
3. Choose the Personal App from drop down menu: http://prntscr.com/q5wf6f
4. Then, the plugin will redirect me Facebook authorization page.
5. After authorizing my Facebook account, my pages and groups will be added. And I should activate page or group which I want to share my blog posts automatically.
It's done. I set up my Facebook account.
Let's create a new blog post.
When your app is approved:
After adding your account, you need to add your app to the group settings to share posts on your managed groups. Go to your group > click More button > Edit Group settings > Add apps. Search your app name. Do not confuse other apps with your app. The sample app is belong to us.