Add Social Account
Schedule all types of WordPress posts on social media
Let's say you have a blog, and you want to choose a few posts and share them on social accounts two times a day, or you have an online store, and you want to share some products automatically every 3 hours on social media. You can achieve your goal using the FS-Poster Schedule module. To start with, go to the schedule tab on the plugin and click the Schedule button.
There are four tabs to configure a schedule on the schedule module.
- Basic data:
- Name: type a name for your schedule to recognize it in your schedule list;
- Start date & time: set schedule start time (the time is WordPress local time);
- Post every: set an interval time for each post. If you choose 20 minutes, it will share a post in every 20 minutes. Just be careful about your timeline; we don't recommend an interval less than 20 minutes. Posting rapidly might cause Social networks to consider it as spam;
- Set a sleep timer: you can set a sleep timer in your schedule. The plugin won't share any post during the sleep time.;
- Order post by: the method for selecting posts:
- Randomly (without duplicates): shares each of your posts once;
- Randomly: shares all your posts. If you do not stop the schedule, it will share posts repeatedly;
- Old posts first: start sharing from the old one;
- New posts first: start sharing from the new one;
- You can also exclude sharing products that are out of stock.
- By the published time of the posts: select posts that are published in a specific time;
- By post type: select your post type; You can select new post types in [ FS Poster > Settings > Share post types];
- By the post category and tag: select your post category or tag;
- Specific Post ID(s): you can also schedule specific posts by adding their IDs.
- Add your accounts that you want to share the selected posts on the accounts:
- Customize the text of the shared post for each social network as you like by using the current keywords. For example, it shares the post title and the author:
- After configuring the schedule, click the "ADD A SCHEDULE" button at the bottom of the schedule modal.
You can also schedule any post in the WordPress post table list. Click the schedule button to start creating a schedule. You can set the schedule to share the post once or repeatedly.
If you want to share a few specific posts, you can use the FS Poster Bulk schedule.
If you want the Schedule module to work on time, please Configure Cron Job on your Server.